Help wanted with psycological study into men with large penises
Bully
2004-07-14 09:20:05 UTC
We are modelling the belief systems of men with large penises. If you
have Seven Inch plus, we would be very grateful if you could contact
us so we can email you a survey into your attitudes and relationship
with your penis. Your assistance should enable us to model the thought
patterns (using an NLP approach) of having a large penis and hopefully
offer help to men who want to increase their size.

This is a non-profit research project.

Please email ***@yahoo.com and I shall be delighted to send you
the survey.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.
chris
How does a psycological study help increase penis size?
Elisobella
Even a psychological study to increase penis size sounds doubtful.
Margaret Robinson
2004-07-15 18:30:05 UTC
I can't help being reminded of the children's book, The Little Engine That
Could.

I think I can...I think I can...
--
Margaret Robinson
Toronto

http://www3.sympatico.ca/moogie.robinson/index.html
Jacques Michel
2004-07-15 21:05:04 UTC
Post by Elisobella
Post by chris
Post by Bully
We are modelling the belief systems of men with large penises. If you
have Seven Inch plus, we would be very grateful if you could contact
us so we can email you a survey into your attitudes and relationship
with your penis. Your assistance should enable us to model the thought
patterns (using an NLP approach) of having a large penis and hopefully
offer help to men who want to increase their size.
This is a non-profit research project.
the survey.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.
How does a psycological study help increase penis size?
Even a psychological study to increase penis size sounds doubtful.
I am probably only stating the obvious, but anyway: it seems that the
study's purpose is to teach men having psychological problems with
their penis size to think like men who don't, which could cure their
psychological problems.
Fervul Fox
2004-07-17 06:35:03 UTC
Post by Jacques Michel
Post by Elisobella
Post by chris
Post by Bully
[...]
I'm not quite so sure about the 'study' given Bully's message history there.

~FF
Jacques Michel
2004-07-18 05:55:04 UTC
Post by Fervul Fox
Post by Jacques Michel
Post by Elisobella
Post by chris
Post by Bully
[...]
So you don't think real scientists that choose sex research about
penis length as their work are not attracted to well hung black lads
from the midlands?